Google's Birthday Party in Ahmedabad, India
I had the privilege of cutting the Google Birthday Cake at the:
by DominatingSEO a.k.a. Altaf Gilani
Read the entire Article
Google L & F 2010 was a big event in Ahmedabad, so I am thankful to organizers (Paavan Solanki & Bhavin Bhavsar) for putting their efforts together and delivering such a great event. I was surprised to see such a huge crowd in my city who are interested in SEO, and especially in Google. The crowd was mix of SEO professionals, designers, developers, HR and business people. I met some distinguished industry experts; one amongst them was Bob Massa.
The event was for full day (2.00 PM - 8.00 PM), and had some good speakers which include Amish Gilani (my brother), Shivam Dhawan, Dilip Rajpurohit, Jignesh Gohel, Dipali Thakkar, Jaydip Parikh, & Kaushal Shah. The event gave insight into internet marketing, covering topics like how to make website search engine friendly, blogging habits, Social Media Marketing, Web Analytics & PPC. Here is the schedule of the day:
- Building Search Engine & User Friendly Websites - Mr. Dilip Rajpurohit
- Effective Blogging and Google Adsense - Mr. Jignesh Gohel
- Social Media Optimization - Mr. Jaydip Parikh
- Google Analytics - Ms. Dipali Thakkar
- Web Analytics - Mr. Amish Gilani
- HTML5 & Web Analytics Implication - Mr. Shivam Dhawan
- Quiz - Mr. Paavan Solanki
- Google Adword - Mr. Kaushal Shah
Overall, I gained some interesting learning and a whole lot of enjoyment from the event. I think it can be said the event was a success for the industry. Event was closed with a cake cutting Ceremony, followed with delicious dinner.